Sixtieth meeting of the Transpennine Topology Triangle
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Thursday April 26th 2007
11am Tea and Coffee
Coffee and tea will be available from 11.00 am.
- 11.00 am (F9, Maths Building): Coffee
- 11.30 am (Bennett, LT5): Adrian Dobson (Manchester)
"The KO-theory of Thom complexes"
- 12.45 pm (eg Charles Wilson, 5th Floor): Lunch
- 2.30 pm (Bennett, LT5): Constanze Roitzheim (Sheffield)
"Models for the K-local stable homotopy category"
- 3.45 pm (F9 Maths Building): Tea
- 4.30 pm (Bennett, LT5): Peter Kropholler (Glasgow)
"On the high dimensional cohomology of arbitrary groups"
How to get thereIt is a short walk from the rail station. See maps and how to get to Leicester
The meeting is partially supported by a Scheme 3 grant from the London
Escape routesBack to TTT Homepage