Sixty third meeting of the Transpennine Topology Triangle
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Friday 18th January 2008
Coffee and tea will be available from 11.00 am.
- 11.00 am (F9, Maths Building): Coffee
- 11.45 Paul Mitchener (Sheffield), Engineering LT1
"Algebraic KK-theory and the Farrell-Jones Conjecture"
- 12.45 pm (eg Charles Wilson, 5th Floor): Lunch
- 2.15 Jon Pridham (Cambridge), Engineering LT1
"Non-abelian cohomology and rational homotopy types"
- 3.15 pm (F9 Maths Building): Tea
- 4.00 pm Gustavo Granja (Lisbon), Engineering LT1
"Symplectomorphisms and deformations of complex structure"
How to get thereIt is a short walk from the rail station. See maps and how to get to Leicester
The meeting is partially supported by a Scheme 3 grant from the London
Escape routesBack to TTT Homepage